The Garden Center Symposium (www.gardencentersymposium.com) is proud to offer three (3) scholarships to students studying horticulture or a related subject area. Students enrolled in two or four year programs are eligible to apply. Each scholarship recipient will receive a $1,000 unrestricted scholarship along with complimentary registration for the 2012 Garden Center Symposium, January 11-12, 2012. The completed application must be received (electronic is acceptable) by the scholarship committee by November 15, 2011. Each scholarship applicant will be notified prior toJanuary 1, 2012.
- Recipient should be majoring or minoring in horticulture or a related field.
- Recipient should have at least one quarter or semester remaining following spring term 2010.
- Recipient should have a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- An interest in a career in the garden center industry is preferred.
- Applications must be received on or before December 1, 2011
- Undergraduate students only are eligible to apply
Complete application materials and directions can be found at links below
Scholarship application for 2012 word doc
For any additional information, contact Eileen Nelson at 608-265-5283 or firstname.lastname@example.org