The 2014 Program will feature an outstanding line-up of speakers. Keep posted for additional program and registration information.
Dr. Raymond Cloyd, Professor at Kansas State University whose areas of specialization are Integrated Pest Management, Ornamental Horticulture and Biological Control of Insect Pests in the greenhouse and the landscape. Potential Presentation Content:
- Natural Pesticides: What Are These?
- Is There Such-A-Thing As “Organic Pesticides?”
- Systemic Pesticides: Getting “Sucked-Up”
- Effective Pest Management In Landscapes: What Does This Mean?
- Climate Change: Impact On Pest Management
Dr. Charlie Hall, Professor & Ellison Chair in the Department of Horticultural Sciences whose specializations include innovative management and marketing strategies, financial analysis and benchmarking and the situation/outlook for nursery and greenhouse crops.
- Using Economics to Improve Profitability
- Positioning for the Future of the Green Industry Marketplace
- New Plants in the Industry: Perennials, Annuals and Woodies
- Brian has hosted countless radio and television shows, is a frequent gardening columnist and is the author of Canadian Best Seller, ‘Brian Minter’s New Gardening Guide – Fresh Approaches for Canadian Gardeners
Dr. Leonard Perry, Professor of Horticulture, University of Vermont. Extension specialist in horticulture including home horticulture, commercial ornamental horticulture, perennial research and trials and online teaching